Digital Optimisation Analyst
The Digital Optimisation Analyst will help shape and influence the future direction of testing and website development to improve our digital platforms and help people affected by diabetes.
The role will be a key part of the A/B and Multi-Variate Testing Optimisation programme. This individual will work very closely with key stakeholders and product owners across the organisation, to test and learn to continually improve what we do and how we do it.
This will be a great opportunity to make a difference and bring positive learning to the forefront of Digital data.
We have a friendly and inclusive working environment here at Diabetes UK and are proud of our hybrid approach which allows great flexibility in the way that we work. This means that you can balance your working time between home and the office, subject to the needs of your role.
Interview date: 21 March 2024
Please note that all job offers are subject to you providing acceptable evidence of your eligibility to work in the UK. You might find the following resources useful:
- To view a full list of accepted documents and the checks employers are required
to make click here
- To view guidance on proving your right to work to an employer click here
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This individual will help co-manage the Digital Optimisation programme – from hypothesis, to agreement and prioritisation then implementation of tests using Webtrends Optimize.
You will regularly monitor active tests to determine outcomes and conclusions for these, the successful candidate will also be responsible for using the tool and supporting tools (such as GA4) to fully analyse the tests and convey the results to stakeholders.
This will help determine the best way to progress future tests and help inform subsequent and long-term customer journey, user experience and website developments.
As a part of this role, the Digital Optimisation Analyst will also be responsible for supporting digital analysis (using GA4, Looker Studio and Google Big Query) to help provide insights and analysis for the organisation as an integral part of the Business Support team.
The Ideal Candidate
You will have a strong interest in Digital customer journeys and user experience. You will have a good level of understanding of Digital data, and how important this can be in developing and optimising customer journeys and user experience.
The ideal candidate will also have an open mindset, a willingness to test and learn – scientifically – and a determination to deliver results and advanced insights.
Part of this role will also involve working closely with stakeholders and Product Owners, so an ability to communicate well and work effectively with others will also be an important part of what you can and will bring to the role.
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time)
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working as part of our approach to activity based working (not applicable to roles with fixed shift patterns)
- 2 Days TOIL in recognition of fixed shift patterns (pro-rata for part-time)
- Discounts on gym membership
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan* (on completion of your probation period and if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
- Cycle to work scheme* (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
*Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
About the Company
For nearly 5 million people with diabetes in the UK, there’s no day off. At Diabetes UK, we fight day in, day out for better care, treatment and support. We won’t stop until diabetes can do no harm.
With more people than ever living with diabetes and millions more at risk of developing type 2, our work has never been more needed. We make sure they get the care and support needed to live well with diabetes and avoid devastating complications.
We fund critical research, which has led to life-changing discoveries – like the first insulin pen and programmes to put type 2 diabetes into remission. Now, we want to do this for everyone and find a cure.
We can’t do any of this without you. Our staff are passionate and determined about helping everyone affected by diabetes. For over 85 years, they’ve been behind vital policy changes, as well as new treatments and technologies to make living with diabetes easier every day.
But there’s more to do. And you can be part of it.
We’re a really diverse bunch and we recognise and respect your value as an individual. As well as helping people with diabetes, you’ll be part of one of the top 30 Best UK Charities to Work For, and one of the top 75 Best Large Companies in London.
We’re committed to protecting and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk, and we need our staff and volunteers to support this.
Our vision is a world where diabetes can do no harm. Join us today, and together, we can make that a reality.
To find out more about what we do, check out our website.