Fundraising Supplier Relationship Executive
This is an exciting and new opportunity working within the Business Support Team which will be vital in ensuring that our customers and supporters receive an excellent experience when engaging with the charity. The Business Support Team helps the fundraising directorate to deliver an excellent supporter experience through functions such as Gift Aid, insight, analysis, new product development and compliance. This role will sit within the Quality and Compliance team, focusing on ensuring our key strategic suppliers deliver a quality service to the charity and our supporters.
Interviews: week commencing 29th October 2018
This is a varied role where you will manage the day to day relationships with our key strategic suppliers within the Fundraising and Engagement Directorate. You will ensure that campaign requirements are understood and services are delivered to the required level of quality, through monitoring service delivery, issue resolution and performance tracking. You will have regular contact with both Diabetes UK fundraising product owners and our external suppliers to ensure standards are met.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be able to build and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, with the ability to effectively communicate information
- Will have excellent communication skills and capacity to collate, analyse and communicate information effectively to a broad range of internal and external people
- Will be flexible, self-motivated and able to work autonomously, within broad guidelines, to deliver to deadlines.
If you are willing to learn and adapt to develop the role and a keen problem solver, don’t miss your opportunity to be part of our team.
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working
- Discounts on gym membership and days out
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and permanent health insurance
About the Company
Diabetes is the most potentially devastating – and fastest growing – health crisis of our time, requiring ongoing high-quality care and support. There are currently 4.6 million people in the UK living with diabetes, and 12.3 million more at increased risk of getting Type 2 diabetes. Those diagnosed face the risk of life-changing, and life-limiting, complications, unless they are given the very best care and the support they need to manage their condition well. As a society we need to work together now – and take action now – to fund critical research, improve healthcare and treatment, and prevent yet more people developing this potentially life-threatening condition.
Diabetes UK is a forward thinking and commercially focused organisation, and is the leading charity for the 4.6 million people with the condition in the UK.
As we continue to improve our processes, through continual development and change, this is an exciting time to join us. With established funding streams and following on from the success of our previous five-year plan, we are in a strong position to continue developing and responding to changing environments.
We rely heavily upon the expertise and motivation of our staff in order to work towards our many aims and meet objectives. We aim to be an equal opportunity employer; the organisation recognises and respects the value and diversity of all. We gladly make the adjustments required for people with disabilities to join us. Our diverse functions mean that we can offer you a wide range of rewarding career opportunities.
Diabetes UK is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable and expects all staff and volunteers to actively support this commitment.
Diabetes UK recognises and respects the value and diversity of all.
We have a vision of a world where diabetes can do no harm – if you’d like to be part of that, why not join us?
To learn more about the work we do - Click here