Fundraising Supplier Manager
Diabetes UK works in partnership with its fulfilment houses and professional fundraisers to deliver the best possible supporter experience. This role will take the lead in ensuring that we are confident in how our key strategic suppliers represent us to our supporters.
Interview Date: W/C 21 October 2019
At Diabetes UK, we are committed to ensuring that all of our supporters have an excellent experience with us. We want to make sure that our Engagement and Fundraising activity is undertaken with our supporters’ best interests at the front of our mind. Not only do we need to meet compliance standards, but we need to go above and beyond this to ensure our supporters and donors are receiving the best possible care from us.
This role will involve monitoring the performance of our professional fundraising partners to ensure that they meet both ours and regulatory standards. It will also involve the management of our fulfilment partners across Trading, Response Handling and Lotteries via performance management, issue resolution and complaint handling.
The Ideal Candidate
- Enthusiastic and able to represent the charity in an engaging manner
- Calm and solutions focused
- Passionate about supporter care and the role that third parties play in this
- A team player, able to build relationships and inspire others
- A self-starter, able to use own initiative
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working
- Discounts on gym membership and days out
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
- Cycle to work scheme (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
*Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
About the Company
Diabetes is the most devastating and fastest growing health crisis of our time. There are currently 3.8 million people in the UK diagnosed with diabetes, and 1 million more with undiagnosed Type 2.
We are working to make sure that those affected by diabetes get the best care and support they need to live well with their condition and avoid life-changing complications. We're leading the way by funding critical research, improving healthcare and treatment so we can reach our vision of a world where diabetes can do no harm.
Diabetes UK staff are motivated and experienced and extremely passionate about helping people affected by diabetes. We have been fighting for people with diabetes for more than 80 years and changed millions of lives thanks to the new treatments, technology and policy changes we've been behind.
But there's more to do. And you can be part of it.
We're a diverse bunch and as a charity we recognise and respect the value of everyone.
We've recently been awarded a One Star Accreditation status by Best Companies. And this year we were named 65th in the top 100 not-for-profit organisations in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For list.
We're committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expect all staff and volunteers to actively support this commitment.
We have a vision of a world where diabetes can do no harm. If you’d like to be part of that, why not join us?
To learn more about the work we do - Click here