CRM Trainer - 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
We are seeking a skilled CRM Trainer to support the implementation of Dynamics 365 (Model Driven Power Apps) within Diabetes UK, on a temporary, fixed-term basis.
Tasked with curating and delivering end user training, this role is crucial in ensuring that our staff have the skills and confidence to embrace our new CRM system, which is a core part of our broader data management and organisational transformation strategy.
We have a friendly and inclusive working environment here at Diabetes UK and are proud of our hybrid approach which allows great flexibility in the way that we work. This means that you can balance your working time between home and the office, subject to the needs of your role.
Interview: Friday 1 March 2024
Please note that all job offers are subject to you providing acceptable evidence of your eligibility to work in the UK. You might find the following resources useful:
- To view a full list of accepted documents and the checks employers are required
to make click here
- To view guidance on proving your right to work to an employer click here
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The main task is to prepare and deliver training and learner support for Dynamics 365 / Model Driven Power Apps, as part of a data and customer management transformation programme.
- The training content and materials should be based on the specific needs and requirements of process owners and aligned with the internal specialisms.
- The training methods should be varied and engaging, tailored to the different learning preferences and specialisms of colleagues.
- The training effectiveness and completion should be monitored and evaluated, and the approach should be adjusted as needed.
- The training should also involve CRM champions, post-training support, and transition support, to ensure long-term internal capabilities and integration of the new CRM system.
The Ideal Candidate
- The job requires experience in database development and deployment, tech-skills training, agile project management, and learner management systems.
- The job requires strong organisational, communication, presentation, people skills.
- The job requires knowledge of Dynamics 365 / Model Driven Power Apps, Office 365, and various training methodologies.
- The job requires qualifications in Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) and preferably any functional consultant qualification(s).
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time)
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working as part of our approach to activity based working (not applicable to roles with fixed shift patterns)
- 2 Days TOIL in recognition of fixed shift patterns (pro-rata for part-time)
- Discounts on gym membership
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan* (on completion of your probation period and if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
- Cycle to work scheme* (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
*Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
About the Company
For nearly 5 million people with diabetes in the UK, there’s no day off. At Diabetes UK, we fight day in, day out for better care, treatment and support. We won’t stop until diabetes can do no harm.
With more people than ever living with diabetes and millions more at risk of developing type 2, our work has never been more needed. We make sure they get the care and support needed to live well with diabetes and avoid devastating complications.
We fund critical research, which has led to life-changing discoveries – like the first insulin pen and programmes to put type 2 diabetes into remission. Now, we want to do this for everyone and find a cure.
We can’t do any of this without you. Our staff are passionate and determined about helping everyone affected by diabetes. For over 85 years, they’ve been behind vital policy changes, as well as new treatments and technologies to make living with diabetes easier every day.
But there’s more to do. And you can be part of it.
We’re a really diverse bunch and we recognise and respect your value as an individual. As well as helping people with diabetes, you’ll be part of one of the top 30 Best UK Charities to Work For, and one of the top 75 Best Large Companies in London.
We’re committed to protecting and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk, and we need our staff and volunteers to support this.
Our vision is a world where diabetes can do no harm. Join us today, and together, we can make that a reality.
To find out more about what we do, check out our website.