Business Analyst x 2
The Business Analyst role(s) will play a key part in the Taking Care of Personal Data project, using compliance to make a positive impact to our supporters’ experience. You will have the opportunity to develop processes around data protection compliance in addition to the cataloguing of information assets held across the organisation.
Interviews: W/c 16 September 2019
Discover, assess, and catalogue information assets across the organisation
Analyse complex business scenarios to distil and document data flows
Work closely with teams across the charity to support delivery of policies and procedures relevant to Data Protection legislation
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable experience eliciting business and technical requirements, able to analyse and bring a critical mind-set to develop compliance-technical solutions
- Effectively manage working relationships, in particular driving engagement among non-technical stakeholders
- Able to pro-actively seek out opportunities to make an impact whilst maintaining shared standards of work across a team
What we can offer you:
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan (giving you up to £1,600 towards a range of out of pocket health expenses like new glasses, dentist, chiropractor or osteopath appointments)
- Early finish Friday and flexible working
- Discounts on gym membership and days out
- Employee assistance programme to give you support on any issues that come up in life
- Annual season ticket loan
- Very active social scene including sport teams, gardening and other activities
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and income protection insurance
- Cycle to work scheme (eligible for scheme if contract is permanent or longer than 12 months)
*Some benefits aren't available until you've passed your probation period and are dependent on the length of contract.
About the Company
Diabetes is the most devastating and fastest growing health crisis of our time. There are currently 3.8 million people in the UK diagnosed with diabetes, and 1 million more with undiagnosed Type 2.
We are working to make sure that those affected by diabetes get the best care and support they need to live well with their condition and avoid life-changing complications. We're leading the way by funding critical research, improving healthcare and treatment so we can reach our vision of a world where diabetes can do no harm.
Diabetes UK staff are motivated and experienced and extremely passionate about helping people affected by diabetes. We have been fighting for people with diabetes for more than 80 years and changed millions of lives thanks to the new treatments, technology and policy changes we've been behind.
But there's more to do. And you can be part of it.
We're a diverse bunch and as a charity we recognise and respect the value of everyone.
We've recently been awarded a One Star Accreditation status by Best Companies. And this year we were named 65th in the top 100 not-for-profit organisations in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For list.
We're committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expect all staff and volunteers to actively support this commitment.
We have a vision of a world where diabetes can do no harm. If you’d like to be part of that, why not join us?
To learn more about the work we do - Click here